SimpliCD - Competitive Return, Safety and Much More ...
SimpliCD is a brokered certificate of deposit program that enables you to invest substantial funds in federally insured jumbo certificates without the hassle, time or expense of investing in certificates on your own. SimpliCD is a better way to purchase certificates that offers these key advantages:
- Competitive rates from a nationwide pool of issuers
- Rates quoted without any transaction fees
- Certificates are federally insured
- No more than $250,000 deposited in a single insured institution
- Free financial performance reviews on issuing institutions supplied by VERIBANC, Inc.
- The custodian is under the regulatory oversight of NCUA
- The custodian is owned by corporate credit unions, including CenCorp
- One phone call
- One transfer of funds from your Hi-Yield Account
- One monthly investment summary
- One consolidated interest payment each month deposited directly to your Hi-Yield Account
- Invest in any term between 30 days and 5 years
- Daily transaction statements
- Monthly investment and interest summaries
- View statements via EDGE On-line
The custodian for SimpliCD certificates is Primary Financial Company LLC (Primary), a credit union service organization (CUSO). Primary's office located at 3260 Middle Road, Columbus, Indiana 47203 has been designated an Office of Supervisory Jurisdiction (OSJ) of CU Investment Solutions, LLC (ISI), a member of the Financial Industry Regulatory Authority, Inc. (FINRA).